THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 25, 2008

Boredom, Sticking your tongue out, and writing a blog entry when you're loopy.

Hola.

No, not a misspelling of Holla, it's actually "Hello" in Spanish. Yes, I am bilingual.
Yoroshiku.

Just kiddin' around. Come on, I've been...uh, working all week, I'm loopy. Or it's just sleep deprivation (for more, see the comment about the JoBro thingy. Or whatever.)

Speaking of the Pointy - Haired Dudes and their Curly - Haired Brother (or P.H.D.A.T.C.H.B.), I just wanted to say, they can be very funny on their YouTube account. Read this little retelling of a vid they posted:

JOE: (Typing) No, I don't have a third arm. Silly Fans! (Laughs)
(Doorbell rings)
JOE: (Looks up) The Doorbell! (Note: Probably my favorite line!)
(JOE gets up and goes to the door; for a moment, you can see KEVIN in the mirror with the camera)
JOE: Who is it?
NICK: It's Nick!
----------------------------------------------------------
I can't tell you anymore. Too tired. Too loooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0000000000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpy.
Too JoBro'ed out.
Too this.
Too that.
Too insane.
Too sane.
Too starting to think that Too isn't a real word, just a figment of my imagination.
Too Bah.
Too Gah.
Oh, my gosh! Have you seen my boyfriend? He has a mole on his right cheek!
...Sorry...quoting...and loopy...bah...gah...wow.
Good Night.
The End.
God Bless!