THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 25, 2008

My Conclusion

I'm no scientist, but from what I've read, this is what I can conclude of what happened to Heath Ledger.

Nicholson Warned Ledger About Joker Role
Jack Nicholson has hinted he warned tragic Heath Ledger against taking on the role of The Joker in the new Batman film. Ledger, 28 - who was declared dead at 3:30pm at his Manhattan apartment on Tuesday - publicly declared himself exhausted and sleep deprived in November following the grueling shoot for The Dark Knight. He also revealed in an interview with the New York Times he'd resorted to taking sleeping pills - an overdose of which is believed to be the cause of his death - in a desperate bid to catch up on rest. And Nicholson, who famously portrayed the menacing Joker in Tim Burton's 1989 movie Batman, implied to the waiting crowd outside plush London restaurant The Wolesley on Tuesday night he spoke to Ledger about his role in The Dark Knight - and warned him about the pitfalls of taking on such a demanding challenge. When asked by the London crowds for his reaction to Ledger's untimely demise, a defeated Nicholson simply replied, "I told him so." Batman Begins prequel The Dark Knight is due to be released in July.
-IMDB

The next clue is that he hired a masseuse. Sure, some people who commit suicide want to be found, but men don't usually kill themselves with drugs.

Clue #3: He was naked. This reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's death, but it was Heath Ledger, who was younger when he died. What I'm saying is he probably slept naked, and if he was commiting suicide, he might've at least put some shorts on.

I'm going to put this all together now:

Heath Ledger played the Joker in The Dark Knight. Jack Nicholson warned him about the exhausting hours. He resorted to taking sleeping pills, and hired a masseuse, hoping that would help him rest easier. Although he took the suggested amount of pills, he woke up again, took more, and drifted off. This continued until he fell unconcious and died soon after.



This is just my conclusion from what I've read so far. The autopsy results aren't back yet, and I may be wrong until then. All I'm saying is that I think it was an accident.

1 comments:

Meg said...

I agree with it being an accident. I hadn't heard the bit about the warning, but what I did hear on the radio the other day: Evidently, there was an interview with him not too long back, and he mentioned something about being okay with dying.
Still sad and confusing.